A practical announcement for the event: in order to make it possible to organise the EWB Meet & Greets in the future we will charge €0,50 for the drinks. Through a “honesty box” we will collect this, so please bring some cash.
Join us in supporting those who need it most with your creativity, knowledge and bright ideas. During one day you will team up with other professionals from companies based in the Netherlands to design solutions for one of the five different challenges proposed by our partnering development or emergency aid organisations.
More information and registration here:
EWB Design Challenge
The events team aims to organise interesting, fun and inspiring events.
We have two types of recurring events:
Meet & Greet
– Quarterly recurring event at our office at CIC (Rotterdam)
– Opportunity to meet EWB fellows and share ideas and insights
– Project updates and challenges
– Discussions, workshops, etc.
– Every other month – keep an eye on new events!
– Social gathering: Movie nights, bar hopping, game night, etc.
– A good opportunity to learn about EWB in an informal environment
– Feel free to bring your friends
Besides these recurring events we aim to organise a big event every half year.
The upcoming events will be announced on this page and through our social media!
Stay updated via our website, Facebook and LinkedIn. For any questions/suggestions/remarks contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.